JOIN US TO HELP SERVE OUR NEWNAN NEIGHBORS
May 15, 2021 is a NEW opportunity to help serve our neighbors in Newnan with Newnan Chapel UMC
NEWNAN CHAPEL UMC | PRAY FOR NEWNAN | Saturday, May 15 from 10AM-1PM | 72 Robinson Rd, Newnan
Helpful Guidelines for Community Donations
- 1. Please pre-package all toiletries in 1 GAL Ziplock bags (labeled-men/women/children)
- Suggested items for toiletries are:
- Soap. Lotion, Toothbrushes, toothpaste, Shampoo/Conditioner, Washcloth, etc.
- 3. Paper goods: i.e., Napkins, Paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex Tissue, etc.
- 4. NEW —not gently used—due to COVID: Bedding (Sheets & Pillows, Pillowcases in Full /Queen/ Twin)
- 5. Gift Cards: Visa/ Mastercard, Gas Cards (Shell or Kroger), Lowes, McDonald, Burger King, etc., Target, Walmart @($25 or $50)
- 6. Cleaning supplies: Buckets filled with cleaning supplies (example–sponge, Lysol spray, Lysol wipes, Ajax, Spray Bleach, Dishwashing liquid, etc.)
- 8. Baby Diapers (various sizes) & Baby Wipes and other items,
- 9. Adult Depends for men and Women (S, M, L sizes)
- 10. Cases of Water and Gatorade.
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CLOTHING AT THIS TIME
- 11. Please bring your donations on Wednesday, May 12th, Thursday, May 13th, and Friday 14th, 2021 from 12-7 pm.
Please confirm your delivery time and date @ firstname.lastname@example.org | 770-253-9447 | Mrs. Chaney | T-W -Th /11 am – 2:30 pm
Thursday night life changed for so many. Pastor Mark has been working on the best ways for PTCUMC to respond in conjunction with an Early Response Team at Cornerstone UMC. After comparing information here are some ways that you can join us in being a good neighbor.
DONATIONS NEEDED | DONATIONS HAVE CURRENTLY BEEN PAUSED BY COWETA COUNTY GOVERNMENT
We will continue to monitor the needs posted from Coweta County and update this list as needed.
TO GIVE TO DISASTER RELIEF | PTCUMC.ORG/GIVE and PLEASE MARK YOUR DONATION *DISASTER RELIEF*
TO SERVE ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS/EVENINGS IN CLEANUP PROCESS CONTACT CHRISTINE.LEWIS@PTCUMC.ORG