Connect Groups: Jesus + Neighbors + Backyard
Sundays 6:00 – 7:30 PM beginning September 13
We are all looking for meaningful connections with others during this season. This is an opportunity to do just that. Register now to join one of these small groups that will be growing and connecting with one another all over the community on Sunday nights during the months of September-November.
There are opportunities for adults, pre-teens (4th &5th grade), middle and high school students and childcare reimbursements available.
Adults meet on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month and pre-teens and students meet on the 1st and 3rd weeks of every month. Adults kick off on September 13th and then everyone else is on the following weeks.
These are weather permitting & will have COVID-19 safety precautions (masks, outdoors, socially distanced). Reimbursement for childcare will be available, there will be a form to fill out & turn into the church.
Click Here for Childcare Reimbursement Information
Reimbursement Process & Policy:
- Parents schedule and pay their own babysitter themselves on the day of the event. Parents are reimbursed at a pre-determined rate to help offset the cost of an individual babysitter. Reimbursement will be for up to 2.5 hours. (see reimbursement rates below).
- Reimbursement forms are available at ptcumc.org/connectgroups.
- Individual forms are to be filled out after each group meeting by the family requesting reimbursement.
- Each form must be submitted within 7 days after the group meeting.
- Checks are issued and mailed within 3 weeks of receipt of request.
Sorry! Registration is now closed.