UPDATES AS OF JUNE 2021
Both our 9:30 Traditional and 11:00 Contemporary Services are being held indoors.
Beginning June 13th masks will become optional for all individuals.
Before you join us, please do a self-check using this checklist.
- Current Capacity for the Traditional Worship Center is 270 (subject to be adjusted as conditions allow)
- Current Capacity for the Contemporary Worship Center is 125 (subject to be adjusted as conditions allow)
- Outdoor gatherings are not limited by number
- No more than 30 people in the Scout lodge.
- Classroom capacity varies please call the church office for information and scheduling
Social Distancing Protocol:
- People/Family Groups are encouraged to social distance.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the campus.
Group Scheduling and Protocol:
- Groups can schedule a meeting time with Christine Lewis by calling the front office.
- If a member who has been in the building tests positive for COVID, we ask that they notify a pastor or their group leader. Confidentiality will be protected. The group leader will then notify the group members present at the last meeting that they may have been exposed and should self quarantine. That group will not meet again in the building for a two week period.
COVID-19 Factsheet – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet.pdf
KIDS Ministry COVID-19 Policy
BEGINNING JUNE 13TH: MASKS ARE OPTIONAL FOR PARTICIPANTS AND LEADERS.