Red Bird Mission Trip
April 3-8 | Red Bird Mission in Beverly, Kentucky | $425 cost (10 & up) & $212.50 (for children 9yrs and younger) | Registration Closes March 10th
You are invited to be part of a mission team headed to serve with Red Bird Mission in Beverly, Kentucky. The costs include non-refundable reservation, food, lodging and work materials. Transportation costs are shared by attendees. The reservation fee is due at time of sign up.
Registration Fee of $50 is due at the time of sign-up and is non-refundable.
50% of the balance is due by March 10th. Checks can be mailed directly to Red Bird or through the trip leader Dawn Brooks-Gallahan
To find out more information about this mission trip or to register please email Dawn Brooks-Gallahan at email@example.com
We also collecting items for the team to take to Red Bird: Check out the list below and drop items off in the Main Lobby of the church if you’re able to donate!
- Xerox paper, paper towels, and Kleenex
- Ensure/Boost Nutrition Supplement Drinks
- Chux-incontinence pads
- Depends, size XXL and incontinence underwear, size M
- Bleach and Dawn dish liquid
- 32oz bottles of 100% juice and afterschool snacks for kids in grades K-12
- A tub transfer bench and a shower chair with a back
- Diapers, sizes 5 & 6, and baby wipes.
For more information about the ministries of Red Bird and the mission’s history please the link below.