Red Bird Mission Trip
April 2-7 | Beverly, Kentucky | $425 cost (10 & up) & $212.50 (for children 9yrs and younger) | Registration Closes March 15th
The Red Bird Mission, founded in 1921, serves over 9000 residents in the Appalachian Mountains in Southeastern Kentucky. Supported by donations and United Methodist volunteers, educational, health and out-reach programs provide services, home repairs and faith-based support for individuals and families the the three poorest counties in the US. Community projects provide volunteers of all ages and abilities an opportunity to experience “walking a mile” in another’s shoes for four days.
You are invited to be part of a mission team headed to serve with Red Bird Mission in Beverly, Kentucky. The costs include non-refundable reservation, food, lodging and work materials. Transportation costs are shared by attendees. The reservation fee is due at time of sign up.
- $425 ages 10 and above (includes $50 deposit)
- $212.50 ages 6-9 (includes $50 deposit)
- $50 deposit (non-refundable) due by March 1, 2023
- First 1/2 of the balance due by March 15, 2023
- Second 1/2 of the balance due on arrival at Red Bird Mission
- Cancellations prior to March 2nd receive a $375 refund
- After March 3rd you will be refunded $176
- Registration closes on March 15th
To find out more information about this mission trip or to register please email Dawn Brooks-Gallahan at email@example.com
For more information about the ministries of Red Bird and the mission’s history please the link below.