MISSION LIBERIA: YOU CAN HELP!
A team from PTCUMC will travel to Liberia July 9–20 to visit the children of the Bishop Judith Craig Village. We are grateful for your support!
Here are three ways you can get involved:
1. Pray for the children and caregivers of the Village and for our team to be Christ’s hands to them.
2. Donate (by June 30) any of the following items and place them in the bin marked “Liberia donations” at the front of the church:
- Sanitary pads for girls
- Deodorant—for men and ladies
- Arthritis and muscle pain relief cream
- Body lotion
- Toothpaste / Tooth brushes
- Summer clothing of various sizes (ages 5 – 18) — especially shorts for boys
3. Donate toward the purchase of twin sheet sets. Make checks out to PTCUMC and note “Liberia Supplies” in the memo.
If you have questions, please contact Sandy Whittle at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 678-772-2486.