After watching the video join us in reading today’s scripture:
Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
Psalm 9:10: “Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8: “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”
Guided Prayer Questions:
- What does it mean to trust God?
- When have you trusted God and made the decision to trust him rather than lean on your own understanding and strength?
- Why is trusting God so difficult for us?
- What specific fears or doubts have held you back from trusting God?
- What is one step you can take today to trust and follow Him?