After watching the video join us in reading the scripture below:
1 Chronicles 16:8-13: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced, you his servants, the descendants of Israel, his chosen ones, the children of Jacob.”
Deuteronomy 7:6: “For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.”
Psalm 125:1-2: “Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore.”
Guided Prayer Questions:
- What reminders of God’s goodness are you thankful for in your life?
- At the Last Supper Jesus said, “Do this in remembrance of me” (Luke 22:19). What does communion cause you to remember?
- Recall a specific life event that you are thankful to God for.
- Take time to be thankful and give God the glory for all He has done in your life.
- How can you show God’s love to someone and tell them about what He has done for you?